Creative Education Institute is now seeking an Educational Consultant who has a heart for struggling learners and a desire to make a difference in their lives. The current opening is in Corpus Christi, TX.
Creative Education Institute (CEI) began in 1987 with the belief that all students can learn. Our mission is to provide innovative learning solutions that enable people with educational differences to achieve academic, social, and professional success.
- The aspiration and ambition to accept a rewarding full-time opportunity providing educational advice, consulting, training and support to CEI’s clients in order to ensure effective implementation of our learning solutions
- The ability and the desire to help others and a passion for education while assisting public, private and charter schools in enabling struggling students achieve success ... sometimes for the first time in their lives
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage successful interactions with administrators and educators in public, private, and charter schools within an assigned territory
- Ensure vision and implementation of “Support On Demand” to those clients using CEI products by providing quality support ... including timely contacts (on-site visits, telephone, email); trainings; workshops; and in-services for both faculty and parents
- Make necessary contacts to generate prospects and leads for the sale of CEI products, contract renewals, and the reinstatement of inactive school labs
- Attend seminars and training sessions as required to maintain a good knowledge of company procedures, products, technologies, etc.
- Rely on experience and judgment to develop both long-term and short-term plans and strategies to accomplish goals ... sometimes with minimal direction
- Be willing and able to work from home or other assigned workspace, to use personal vehicle to travel (expenses to be reimbursed), and to travel overnight on an infrequent basis
Competitive compensation is based on qualifications and experience and includes full benefits, a generous vacation and holiday schedule, and expense reimbursement of job-related expenses.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or related field is required; emphasis in reading, math, or special education is preferred
- Teaching certification with three to five years teaching experience is preferred
- Previous experience working with the educational software sector is preferred